Tuesday, August 31, 2010

H'wwwwwat? yyeeeaaaas

I miss a lot about the US. but the thing that drives me up the wall is the fact that I am missing out on the new season of Mad Men. ugh. Did Betty and Don really separate? did she marry that smarmy politician dude? what of my beloved Joan, is she still running thing? I need to figure out how to get my fix.

other than that Nairobi is wonderfully chilly this week. work is work and my lovely mother in law is visiting so there's even more yummy food and good conversation at home. can't complain at all.

except the belly is expanding a little more rapidly than I remember last time. Nobody knew anything was askew until well into the 4th month. now we are inching on getting to three months and i already see a bump. sigh. there'll be a lot of 'splainin to do at work. or i could just buy flowy tops...yea, i think that's it.

happy tuesday

No comments:

Post a Comment